Our vision is to become the world leader in cybersecurity training and technology
WHAT WE DO
To promote high-end, Simulator-Based, hands-on Cyber Security offensive and defensive training with aim to develop large talent pool of cybersecurity professionals. Provide professional expertise for staffing and consulting services for private and public enterprises of all sizes, government, law enforcement agencies and military.
To design and develop unique niche innovative products in the Cybersecurity domain for various demographics, verticals and sectors. To undertake niche services such as Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) consulting, reverse engineering, malware analysis and threat assessment for government, military and private enterprises.
Committed to creating and spreading awareness of Security aspects of internet among general public, especially among the children, with an aim to promote Cyber Safety and Education. Create an ocean of opportunities to students and professionals, with specific focus on India and other developing countries, through scholarship programs to tap into this huge potential, which is mutually beneficial to the students, corporations and governments.
CODE OF ETHICS
The code of ethics is applicable to all the owners, directors, employees working directly and indirectly with the company, members of the Offensive Defense® accreditation programs, all certification holders and employees who have been recruited into the partner companies through staffing services of the company. In support of this principle, all members are required to commit to fully support this Code of Ethics.
- The safety and welfare of society and the common good, is the top most priority and all members are required to be bound by common principals, and also responsible to the society and each other, and maintain highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Keep private and confidential information gained in your professional work, (in particular as it pertains to client lists and client personal information). Not collect, give, sell, or transfer any personal information (such as name, e-mail address, Social Security number, or other unique identifier) to a third party without client prior consent.
- Protect the intellectual property of the company, clients and others by non-divulgence of information and relying on your own innovation and efforts, to ensure all the related benefits are vested in its rightful originator.
- Disclose to all concerned parties those conflicts of interest that cannot reasonably be avoided or escaped.
- Never knowingly use software or process that is obtained or retained either illegally or unethically.
- Not to engage in deceptive financial practices such as bribery, double billing, or other improper financial practices.
- Not to take part in any black hat activity or be associated with any black hat community that serves to endanger networks. Not to be part of any underground hacking community for purposes of preaching and expanding black hat activities.
- Ensure ethical practices, good leadership and management for any team or project you are part of, following of laid down procedures, adherence to laws, regulatory compliance and promotion of quality including full disclosure of risk to the leadership and clients.